The 2020 Courts Industry Summit
This spring, the IJIS Institute and NCSC will be hosting the 4th iteration of the Courts Industry Summit. This two-day event provides attendees with a terrific opportunity to engage in in-person dialogue with leading court executives and CIOs from around the country. The agenda is tailored to address the pressing issues that drive court IT Investment.
Where: Jacksonville, FL
When: May 14-15, 2020 - directly following the NCSC Procurement Summit
Technology, social change, and politics are fundamentally changing the operations and even the role of the courts. These developments drive the IT investments of and engagement opportunities with the courts. The Industry Summit is a unique opportunity for court IT solution providers to engage in a free-flowing discussion with leaders of COSCA, NACM, CITOC, and representatives from NCSC.
The objective of this year’s Summit is to provide industry with exclusive insight on the technology needs of the courts that are likely to emerge over the next several years. Topics will include:
- Reviewing the impacts and progress from previous summits.
- Identifying objectives for court IT.
- What are the priorities for large trial courts? Where are they investing?
- What technology issues are stalling the progress of state court systems?
- Determining IT projects that the unified state court system will invest in.
- Identifying National Court IT initiatives, standards, and trends that impact your company’s offerings.
- Discussing industry observations of unmet needs and trends.
- Reviewing the highlights / lessons learned from the NCSC Procurement Summit.
- Exclusive networking opportunities for event attendees.
Who Should Attend?
The discussion will range from court IT needs and procurement approach to basic application architecture and integration. Solution providers should bring their court product line manager and a solution architect.
IJIS Member Rate: $1500 for two attendees (Please login to receive member discount)
Non-Member Rate: $2000 for two attendees
* each additional attendee per organization is $500